The ODROID-C0 is a computer for those who wish to make a more flexible and portable applications. It is a minimized hardware version of the ODROID-C1+. Battery power circuit is fully integrated. Just attach a 3.7V Li+ battery and make it mobile. It is highly suitable for IoT projects, wearables, and other applications that require a lightweight device.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|5||1%||Up to 2,45 €|
|20||2%||Up to 19,60 €|
|35||3%||Up to 51,45 €|
|50||4%||Up to 98,00 €|
|65||5%||Up to 159,25 €|
|80||6%||Up to 235,20 €|
|100||7%||Up to 343,00 €|
|All the ODROID-C1/C1+ OS images are fully compatible with the ODROID-C0. Some of the modern operating systems that run on the ODROID-C0 are Ubuntu, Android, Arch Linux, Debian, and OpenELEC, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. There are also plenty of custom OS available for using the ODROID-C0 as a multimedia center, Kodi, gaming station, headless server and much more at our ODROID community.|
OS Image files and BSP source code are available in our WiKi : http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:odroid-c1
Full User Manual : http://goo.gl/iWGYcz
* An additional MicroSD card or an eMMC module is required to install the OS. We recommend the eMMC module as it has much higher performance than standard MicroSD cards.
The ODROID-C0 is a low cost and light weight variant to the original ODROID-C1+ model. The PCB size is reduced about 24% and the weight is reduced to 16g from 40g.
- Adding a Li-polymer battery management IC.
- Remove the Gbit Ethernet connectivity.
- Reduce the number of USB host ports to two from four.
- Remove the USB-OTG port.
- Unpopulated a few connectors for various DIY projects.
Make your own projects